Do we have your most current Contact Information?
Update your Contact Information HERE
Paying Your Bill:
- Pay by check, money order, cash, credit or debit card in the office;
- Mail in a check or money order; or
- Place check or money order in the night deposit box
Automatic Draft: Save time and have peace of mind knowing your bill is paid on time every month by signing up for our free and convenient automatic draft. Just complete the authorization form and return the form and a voided check to city hall in person, in the drop box or by mail.
Meters are read between the 21st and 24th of every month. Bills are mailed via the US Postal Service on the last day of every month. They are due upon receipt. A late fee of 10% will be added after the 10th. Services will be disconnected if not paid by the 25th.
If services are disconnected the full amount of the past due bill and a $65 reconnect fee will be required prior to re connection.
- Minimum Charge 2,000 gallons is $24.50
- $3.75 per 1,000 gallons over minimum
- Sewer: min 2,000 gallons $22.50
- $3.25 per 1,000 gallons over minimum
- Garbage – $15.94 for 1 polycart
- $7.00 for each additional polycart
- no connection fee, with a $100-150 deposit.
- If you would like to donate monthly to our Volunteer Fire Department, we will gladly add it to your water bill! Simply call us and let us know how much you would like to donate!
- Ambulance Insurance: If you would like participate in GSMC Champion EMS ambulance insurance, you can do so with a minimal charge of $5.00 per month which we can add to your water bill.
See our entire fee schedule HERE
- If you find a discrepancy or you feel like there is a mistake on your water bill please contact us when you first receive your bill. If you wait too long we can not accurately reread the meter.
- After disconnection due to non payment a $65 reconnect fee will be required prior to re-connection.
- See all of our Water Department Billing Policies and Procedures HERE
How did we do? Take a moment to fill our our Customer Service Survey!