Animal Control/Code Enforcement

Please contact the Police Department or City Hall for all Animal Control or Code Enforcement questions.

If you see a code violation that you’d like to report please do so by filling out the COMPLAINT FORM HERE.


How did we do?  Take a moment to fill our our Customer Service Survey!